The two-day online event offers a community forum to spark innovation and new insights into the data analytics industry
Logi Analytics, an insightsoftware company and the leading provider of embedded analytics solutions for software teams, announced Logi Spark 2021, a two-day online event that offers a variety of sessions geared toward sparking innovation and knowledge sharing. The Logi Spark 2021 Virtual Conference will take place October 19-20, 2021.
The democratization of data remains one of the most important challenges facing businesses today. End users have different levels of data literacy, so why do analytics teams still use a one-size-fits-all data strategy? Logi Analytics is dedicated to helping businesses accelerate their ideas into solutions, and experience new innovation and thought leadership around the democratization of data for all.
“Data literacy is essential to modern business success. However, many organizations assume their employees are more advanced on the data literacy continuum than they actually are,” said Charles Caldwell, VP of product management at Logi Analytics. “Logi Spark 2021 creates a forum for those in the data analytics community to share knowledge, insights and best practices to help achieve more success.”
The virtual event will share the perspectives of top industry leaders in data analytics. Some featured topics that will be covered at Logi Spark 2021 include:
- Keynote Speaker, Kirk Borne, world-renowned data scientist and astrophysicist, and current Chief Science Officer at DataPrime, presenting on “Democratizing Analytics for Business Value Acceleration”.
- Mico Yuk, Co-Founder and CEO of BI Brainz, presenting “Bringing Data to Life: The Gut, the Emotion, and the Data”
- Steve Murfitt, Technical Account Manager of Logi Analytics, presenting on “Preparing Your Data for Scale”
- Justin Gawthrop, Manager, Customer Success Operations at Logi Analytics, presenting on “DevOps Integration: Better Analytics, Faster Delivery”
- Charles Caldwell, VP, product management and Ardeshir Ghanbarzadeh, Director, Product Marketing at Logi Analytics, presenting on “Predictive vs. Augmented Analytics: Analytics Strategies for the Future”
In addition to the Logi Spark 2021 Virtual Conference, Logi Analytics recently announced its 2021 State of Analytics: How Data Literacy Improves Decision-Making report.