“Automation and unprecedented data access are allowing legal professionals to become critical strategic partners in business, but off-the-shelf AI isn’t cutting it for their specialized needs”
Earlier this year, LinkSquares announced it completed a Series C round, raising $100 million in funding at an $800 million valuation. As businesses continue rapidly investing in legal technology, LinkSquares has revolutionized the modern legal function with its end-to-end contract lifecycle management (CLM) and analysis platform powered by AI. LinkSquares CLM allows businesses to standardize and accelerate the contract creation and approval process and understand risks and liabilities in minutes, not months.
“Automation and unprecedented data access are allowing legal professionals to become critical strategic partners in business, but off-the-shelf AI isn’t cutting it for their specialized needs,” said Vishal Sunak, CEO of LinkSquares. “LinkSquares’ homegrown AI and commitment to eliminating the biggest pains for general counsels is an unstoppable combination that has fueled our stellar growth.”
To meet demand, develop new products, and expand to new markets, LinkSquares intends to double its headcount to 500 workers before the end of 2022. The company took its next high-profile step toward growth this week, adding Tim Dent to the Board of Directors. Among the early employees of DraftKings, Dent served as CFO and CCO for nine years until retiring last July. He’ll lead LinkSquares’ Audit Committee and support financial management and compliance.
“Contracts can be a compliance minefield, especially for overstretched legal teams reviewing thousands per year,” says Dent. “LinkSquares’ many tools can speed up processing, simplify contracts for account teams and minimize risk and liability across the board.”
Over 600 legal teams currently use LinkSquares at companies such as e-commerce giant Wayfair Inc. and smartwatch leader Fitbit. The startup achieved annual recurring revenue of $20 million in 2021, which it expects to grow this year by 150%.
In addition to the Forbes list, LinkSquares has also received the following accolades:
- Ranked #5 on the 2022 Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list
- Ranked #10 in Massachusetts and #379 overall for the 2022 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies, earning a top spot for the second year in a row, as well as #19 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Regionals
- Winner of the “Best Natural Language Generation Platform” in the AI Breakthrough Awards in 2022
- Named to the 2022 Crunchbase Emerging Unicorn Board
- Ranked as the #1 Best Place to Work for 2022 (medium-sized company category) by Boston Business Journal
- Ranked 90th Fastest-Growing Company in North America on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™
- Named to G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards on the Sales Products List
- Finalist for Best SaaS Product for Law and Legal Services in the 2022 SaaS Awards