Freshworks’ extends its Freddy artificial intelligence strategy with the latest GPT large language models
Freshworks Inc. announced new GPT-based conversational enhancements to Freshworks’ natively-built AI powered assistant, Freddy. Using OpenAI’s ChatGPT and underlying large language models, the latest generative AI capabilities of Freddy help a wide range of customer-facing professionals work faster, smarter, and more effectively. Customer service agents respond quickly to customers and employees in the right tone, marketers compose more compelling copy in a fraction of the time, and salespeople craft powerful emails that hook in a prospect.
Read More: SalesTech Interview with Irina Soriano, VP of Enablement at Seismic
“We’ve made significant investments in our AI strategy over the last five years to enhance agent productivity and their customers’ experience. The newest Freddy updates using the latest in GPT large language models bring even more value to these experiences,” said Prakash Ramamurthy, Chief Product Officer at Freshworks. “We are fundamentally transforming how Freshworks customers will interact with our products through more conversations and fewer clicks.”
Conversational AI will be embedded via Freddy across Freshworks’ entire customer and employee suite of products. Customer support agents will deliver faster issue resolution and have higher quality conversations with customers. Marketers will receive smart customer segmentation and optimized email content to maximize campaign efficacy. Sellers will close more deals through recommendations on opportunities with highest potential.
Read More: Why Customer Success Is a Revenue Driver—and How to Drive More of It
Today, Freshworks customers participating in the Freddy AI beta programs are able to:
- Summarize Conversations: Support agents using Freshchat™ can view an automatic summary of customer conversations to gain context, rather than reading through an entire conversation before responding.
- Rephrase Responses: Support agents can replace casual language with more formal and clear responses.
- Autocomplete Content: Support agents can save keystrokes and respond faster to customer inquiries, with predictive sentence completion.
- Generate Articles: Support agents can save time by creating contextual knowledge-base articles and FAQs using generative AI and simple prompts.
- Write Email Copy: Marketers using Freshmarketer™, Freshworks’ marketing automation suite, can write better email copy in less time to improve open rates and engagement. Sellers can create personalized emails tailored to individual prospects’ specific needs and pain points.