Solix Common Data Platform offers multi-cloud data management for enterprise applications
Solix Technologies, Inc., a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a leading provider of cloud data management solutions announced it has achieved Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle E-Business Suite Expertise for its Solix Common Data Platform (CDP).
Expertise is a core tenet of the modernized Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) program and allows Oracle partners to highlight their capabilities in a focused area. Ultimately, Expertise is designed to help make it easier for customers to identify partners who can deliver quality solutions and minimize risk for their specific needs.
In order to achieve the Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle E-Business Suite Expertise, partners like Solix must meet a series of qualifiers, including demonstrating that the integration performs as documented.
Read More: Ivalua Recognized With A Customers’ Choice Distinction In 2022 Gartner® Peer Insights™…
Solix Common Data Platform for Oracle E-Business Suite is a cloud-native solution that helps organizations manage and process all of their structured, semi-structured, and unstructured enterprise data. The Solix CDP integration with Oracle E-Business Suite provides enterprise archiving, enterprise data lake, consumer data privacy and secure and compliant file storage solutions specifically for Oracle applications with pre-built data management templates for over 50 of the most common Oracle E-Business Suite modules.
“Solix cloud data management solutions can help Oracle users reduce costs, improve performance, maintain compliance, and monetize the value of their Oracle data assets,” said John Ottman, Executive Chairman of Solix Technologies, Inc.
“Achieving Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle E-Business Suite Expertise gives our customers the confidence that the integration of Solix Common Data Platform is functionally sound and performs as tested,” said David Hicks, vice president, Worldwide ISV Cloud Business Development, Oracle. “For solutions deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or both, Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical review process that helps to reduce deployment risk and improves the user experience of the partner’s integrated offering.”
Read More: SalesTechStar Interview With Chris Weber, COO And President At SaaSOptics
Solix CDP is a multi-cloud solution and includes the following key capabilities, some of which may be outside the scope of the Oracle Validated Integration:
- Solix Connect: Uniform data collection of 100s of data sources across structured and unstructured data
- Solix Metadata Management: End-to-end framework to explore all enterprise metadata and lineage from a centralized repository and business glossary
- Solix Data Governance: Sensitive data discovery, data masking and encryption, role-based access control, retention management, ILM, GDPR, PHI and PCI compliance frameworks
- Solix Search: Universal Data Access with Google-like text search, reports, forms, SQL queries, business intelligence and analytics
- Cloud data management application framework including enterprise archiving, enterprise data lake, consumer data privacy and enterprise content services