Low-code CCaaS Platform Breaks Barriers for Ease of Use and Affordability with All-Inclusive Plans and Surge Licensing
Broadvoice, a provider of hosted voice, unified communications (UCaaS), omnichannel contact center (CCaaS) and SIP trunking services for small and midmarket businesses, announced the anticipated launch of the GoContact omnichannel cloud contact center solution for business customers in North America.
The GoContact platform joins the Broadvoice portfolio with the July 2021 acquisition of GoContact, a CCaaS provider based in Aveiro, Portugal. Since 2008, GoContact has become the go-to CCaaS solution among business process outsourcing (BPO) companies and contact centers in Europe and Latin America. Over the past 18 months since the acquisition, Broadvoice has been gearing up to deliver and support the GoContact service in the U.S. and Canada.
“We’re excited to finally bring GoContact to our business customers in North America,” said Broadvoice CEO Jim Murphy. “The cloud-native, low-code CCaaS platform is a game-changer in the contact center space. GoContact offers enterprise-class omnichannel functionality that’s been tested by BPOs and call centers around the world. At the same time, it delivers optimal ease of use and affordability that lives up to our promise to simplify communications for small and midmarket businesses.”
GoContact reduces technological and licensing complexity to transform contact center options for businesses of all sizes. Compared to other solutions in the market, GoContact is:
- Easy to deploy – GoContact is provisioned in a cloud-native environment, so there’s no hardware required. Unlike many competing solutions, GoContact runs in a browser with no additional software required.
- Easy to use – GoContact gives agents a single pane of glass for calls, chat, email and social media in one queue within the same browser. No separate applications are required for each channel or admin and agent roles.
- Easy to manage – GoContact is designed for users, not IT. There’s no coding or scripting required. For example, a contact center manager can build an inbound campaign queue, set up the rules, and assign agents in less than 10 minutes using the platform’s drag-and-drop interface. No special training or certifications are needed.
- Easy to afford – GoContact is a proprietary platform that Broadvoice owns and operates with no ongoing licensing overhead, enabling the company to offer disruptive pricing. Plus, customers can save money with concurrent seat licenses instead of paying for individual agent licenses whether they’re scheduled to work or not.
- Easy to scale – Uniquely, GoContact offers “surge licensing,” enabling customers to temporarily scale up from as few as 10 licenses to meet peak seasonal demand and then return to normal levels for true metered pricing.
- Easy to add-on – With GoContact, there are no add-on costs; all standard capabilities are bundled in the monthly seat charge. That means customers automatically have access to our exclusive features like Agent Assist, which guides agents through live calls, enhancing productivity and performance.
- Easy to update – GoContact updates are automatic and included in our licensing.