Your leads are the lifeblood of your business. They are the fruit of all your Marketing efforts. To generate more leads from your Digital Marketing strategy, there are a few things that you must remember.
Getting Found Is the Key
In a survey conducted by HubSpot among 3,500 marketers, high-performers emphasized programs that get their contents found. These include organic search, blogging, and content amplification.
Did you know that 46% of Google searches are seeking local information? And did you also know that 88% of consumers who used a local search on their mobile device visit or call the store within the day?
That’s the power of organic search. It is safe to say that if people can’t find you on Google, it’s as if your business does not exist. Getting found on Google – or ranking high on major search engines – is a complicated process. But is possible, with the right tactics.
- Identify and use the right keywords. It’s not enough to use keywords based on search volume alone. Use keywords that your target customers are likely to search for while looking for the product or service you offer.
- Practice on-page optimization. This involves optimizing both the content and HTML source code of the website.
- Deploy off-site tactics. Your target audience could be right there, visiting websites, blogs, or communities that aren’t yours. Make sure your content is accessible to your target buyers.
- Focus on content. Without great contents, you’ll have a hard time driving visitors to your site and making a conversion. We’ll talk more about this later.
Use Web Push Notifications
Web push notifications are a growing trend in the online marketing industry. With over a billion people using their mobile devices to find content, the mobile web audience is twice the size of the app audience. Web push notifications (WPNs) are quick, “bite-sized” information or notifications from different websites. It’s a permission-based communication system, which means it is less prone to spam.
Among the benefits of WPNs are:
- Better opt-in rates.
- High click-through rates.
- Better user experience.
Scheduling WPNs is the key to get amazing results. Using an all-in-one Marketing platform should help make notification scheduling easier and effective.
Create High-Quality Contents
We can’t ever emphasize enough the importance of content in inbound marketing. Basically, contents are the reason why people search online. Whether they are looking for key information like statistics, tips, and suggestions, or simply browsing the web for leisure and entertainment – people are constantly seeking good-quality content.
Follow these strategies to amp your Content Marketing:
- Quality, not quantity, is the key. Instead of publishing a blog post daily, aim to create exceptional content. With so many contents available within the tips of their fingertips, consumers are not after mediocre contents, rather, high-quality ones.
- Strategize your content. On your website, make sure that each page includes the right offer. Your website is the extension of your company. It should contain all the information that customers need in order to make a purchase.
- Focus on value. Every content you create should be of high-value. If you’re making bottom-of-the-funnel offers, make sure they deliver value to your prospects.
- Incorporate infographics. People love infographics. They’re easy to digest. Brief. Information-heavy. And fun to read. A well-designed infographic will drive more leads to your website.
Don’t Forget Social Media
When you have a great product or service as well as great content – let people know. Social networking sites are among the best places to promote your business. Your contents will get the most visibility if you promote them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and similar social platforms. Here are simple ways to get more traction with Social Media Marketing:
- Share links to gated content. If people find your contents valuable enough, they don’t mind sharing basic information in exchange for access.
- Run contests and giveaways. Make your followers more engaged with activities such as these. Make sure they are geared towards your prospects.
- Use Social Media Advertising. This comes with a price but the investment is way lower than traditional forms of advertising.
- Host live videos. It’s a great way to connect with your followers and make them more excited to know about your products or services.
Digital Marketing is all about one thing: generating leads. There are various strategies you can try to increase your inbound leads. But among the most powerful include optimizing your website for organic searches, using web push notifications, creating valuable content, and advertising on social media.
Each of these strategies can take some time to master. But they are definitely worth your time, effort, and investment.